Saturday, April 9, 2011

The antidote of my miserable



Hello..
How is my blog doing?yeah..i'm talking with my blog..not to u..
Call me crazy, i don't care..coz i got a strength when i met them..
Them, not damn la..hehe!
let me show u..





This is 'them' hehe!
there is another one but i dont want to expose it now..malu la..hikhik!





30th March was Iki's Birthday, so i decided to celebrate her birthday with a surprise..
I went there not really on her birthday, coz it's working day..working is not like school, u cannot suke suki-ly ponteng2..got it?
so i take half day Friday afternoon and take a bus to kL without iki knowing it..
it's a plan between me and Misuri..



I was hiding at the back of the front seat covered up with blanket..
But then the problem came, where we didnt planed when should i get up..until Misuri SMS me and said "bile kau nak keluar?" haha!
then i try to get up, susah gile, sempit, bontot tersekat..but i try my best and then sit properly at the back..lepas dah duduk pun x plan, nak buat ape dah pasni?
then misuri make a move, "iki tolong ambik beg aku kat belakang"
then iki saw me..like..Tadddaaaaa!Syanim is here!!hehe!



Then we went to have fun at Sunway Pyramid, eat at Wendy and play joget2 at the Arcade..
Dah puas main we went to iki's house and celebrate Iki's birthday..





weeee~Happy Birthday sayangs..hope that ur wish will come true..nampak macam sedut lilin instead of tiup lilin kan?haha!

I have so much fun..pegi karoke, shopping together, laughing and sharing all of my miserable when i'm not with you..it reliefs me..


u both r beautiful..luv u guys..muahh!

1 comment: